[time-nuts] Nuts and Phoolery

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sun Jul 4 23:16:17 UTC 2010

Sadly, the Audiophool nuttery has real collateral damage.

Many of the very silly tube amps use transmitting tubes that are no longer
in production. Audiophools are buying up WW II radios and Tektronix scopes
to strip them for their tubes.

The Audiphools are like those who get a kick on dining on endangered species.

FWIW,

-John