[time-nuts] FRK and TS-105A

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Jul 6 09:07:19 UTC 2010

On 07/06/2010 10:51 AM, Rob Kimberley wrote:
> Nice acquisition!

Yes, indeed. Now the curious mind wants to "dig in". :)

It set me back 159 USD, which I can handle and then naturally shipping
and customs. Ah well.

For an "As is" condition, it is working modulus operator inexperience
with the particular box. However, it is cranking out numbers and fairly
easy to operate. Three push-buttons as user interface. To start a new
measurement - press "Reset". :)

It is clear that it used the non-overlapping ADEV, which gives it a
drawback for the larger taus.

Cheers,
Magnus