[time-nuts] Auto TBolt TC Adjust

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Thu Jul 8 01:55:15 UTC 2010

That could be done easily with my GPSMon project, just add code :)

The project decodes the TSIP binary format, so it would not be so hard to decode the packets you need. At the moment, the project does not talk to the TBolt, and I forgot if the Tx routines are in the code. If they are not and someone is interested, I'll send you the code.

It's open source by the way.

http://www.ko4bb.com/Timing/GPSMonitor/

Didier KO4BB