[time-nuts] Any CW12-TIM users?

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Jul 9 15:07:00 UTC 2010

Hi

The output from the CW12 is straight off of a DDS so it's pretty dirty (phase noise) compared to a TBolt. Depending on just what your repeater is looking for that may or may not be an issue. The unit should hold +/- 30 Hz at 900 MHz frequency wise.

There are multiple firmware versions of the CW12, so you may want to check if yours is up to date. The software we used with them came straight from the manufacturer via email.  I don't have any current information, we've moved on to another vendor.

Bob