[time-nuts] Rubidium oscillator controlled clock

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Jul 11 20:51:40 UTC 2010

Bernd, Stanley,

On 07/11/2010 10:27 PM, Stanley Reynolds wrote:
> Very Nice, but way too neat, tell me you cleaned up for the pictures.

I agree. Very nice, but my lab bench is full of junk, more junk and
essentially a lot of junk all over the place.

The remaining issue on that rubidium is if there is any plans to bring
it into GPS control? Just logging the PPS against a PPS from a GPS
regularly would suffice to get some aid in trimming the rubidium up.

Cheers,
Magnus