[time-nuts] Small quantity of 74AC175PC DIL package available.

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 17:04:21 UTC 2010

Following recent discussions on the availability of the 74AC175PC  I made
some enquiries today and have located and purchased the total small  stock of
NOS devices from a surplus IC dealer in the UK.
I'm expecting these to arrive sometime before the end of this week when I
will confirm that they are indeed all as expected.

Rather than just buy the few I need for my own PICTIC boards I decided  to
buy what they had and make the rest available to other list  members.
After taking what I need there will be 32 left.

I'm not looking to make any profit on this but obviously don't want to lose
 out on the exercise either.
To cover my costs, price of ICs, delivery, and tax, I will need to charge
£3.25 for each IC regardless of quantity. UK postage is likely to add at
least  another £1 to this, large letter delivery because of the thickness plus
jiffy bag or whatever but that should be per shipment not per IC..
I don't know yet what delivery cost outside the UK will be but will only
charge at cost anyway.
>From the UK I can accept cheques or postal orders, even cash in an
envelope although strictly at sender's risk, but would prefer Paypal.
For payments from outside the UK I can only accept Paypal.
I will add an amount to cover Paypal costs, probaly around 50p, which
again should be per payment for small quantities.

Anyone who's interested please email me, OFF LIST ONLY  PLEASE, with
quantity required plus address details, or at least a postal  or zip code so I can
check location for delivery cost.

As there is only a small quantity, and to be fair to  everyone, I won't
guarantee to supply the amount requested as I  may need to limit numbers per
individual depending on interest, but  will otherwise operate on a first come
first served basis.

I will acknowledge all replies, so if you haven't heard from  me after 24
hours please email again.
And again, OFF LIST ONLY PLEASE, to avoid confusion
I will update on general progress via the list and will confirm
individually how many ICs are available per order.
Until that's done and agreed I won't be asking for any payment.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR