[time-nuts] Lady Heather Program Screen Question

Hank weyster at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 12 23:14:48 UTC 2010

First I would like to compliment the authors on this great program.  I just installed the program and using it on my Thunderbolt based GPSDO.
I Understand the display , however I cant seem to find the REF OSC ( first graph parameter on the left ) which according to the legend is GRAY in color. I'm using the default parameters for the REF OSC .  I can find all of the other parameters on the graph , including both PPS and OA DEV but no GRAY REF OSC graph line.
The graph fills the entire screen, so the  video screen parameters are set correctly

This is an important parameter to watch, any help would be appreciated !!

Thanks
Hank