[time-nuts] Any clock disturbances during the July11solareclipse?

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Tue Jul 13 13:30:04 UTC 2010

Joe,

it is called Z38XX and is a windows tool which can be used to monitor the
whole Z38 family where its name comes from. I wrote it about a year ago. You
can download it free from

http://www.ulrich-bangert.de/html/downloads.html

It connects direcly to the Z3805's RS232 connector via a null-modem cable.
Murray Greenman, another member of time nuts, has written a nice manual for
it (included in the zip) so that you should not have big difficulties to get
it run.

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert