[time-nuts] PICTIC II PIC chip group order (update)

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:51:56 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Just a reminder that I'm going to place an order for the PICTIC PIC chips
tonight for those in the USA that want them.  The price is $10.00 for the
first one, $2.50 for each additional, including shipping and programming.
1 would be $10.00 even, 3 would be $15.00, etc.

You can PayPal me at rdarlington at gmail.com or cut me a personal check, cash,
whatever.  Pretty much anything other than livestock!   Just make sure I
have a good shipping address.    I'll order a few extras for stragglers that
missed this.

Thanks,
Bob, N3XKB