[time-nuts] Chances of 5061 and 5062 still having life in them?

J. L. Trantham, M. D. jltran at att.net
Tue Jul 13 18:27:50 UTC 2010

I have suffered greatly from 'CS Addiction' since becoming a time-nut.  I
have purchased a total of 7 5061A's and 2 5061B's that were complete and 2
additional 5061A's for parts, one of which is missing only the tube and the
other missing various components including the tube.  I have been able to
get all 9 of the complete units working though one has a marginal beam
current.

Their benefit is an independent primary reference and I have had an
absolutely great time learning about these units while getting them working.

As someone else said on the list, assume they will not work.  Then the
gratification of getting them working will be that much greater.

Good luck,

Joe