[time-nuts] Any clock disturbances during the July 11solareclipse?

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 23:06:33 UTC 2010

Thanks Ulrich
2 E -10 seems high and a straight line on a double oven is what I would
expect, looking at a month or two may tell more. Also what is the change in
ambient  temperature? With Rubidiums in the less than $100 range I think it
is the best bang for a buck.
I am still waiting for the final results of the three testers of the Dual
Mixer but once it is completed I will test the combination of a M100 with a
selected HP 10811 replacing the internal Xtal Osc. and using the 60 second
loop  of the HP 5061B.
Bert

In a message dated 7/13/2010 9:42:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,