[time-nuts] Handy iPhone app

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Fri Jul 16 07:06:33 UTC 2010

I'm in San Jose. (Same Bay you are talking about?) I am on AT&T but I
have a Motoroloa Razr that's at least a couple years old.

I just checked the phone's displayed time vs the internet and also my
GPS receiver. I just eyeballed the minute turn-over but it was clearly
within about a second. Good enough for me on my phone. So, at least here
where I am, AT&T time is not off by even a couple seconds. Maybe the
issue is another iPhone problem. Do you have any friends on AT&T with
Motorola phones you can compare?

-Rex