[time-nuts] [Bulk] Re: Did my Tbolt die ?

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sun Jul 18 12:11:03 UTC 2010

I had one die while being monitored with TBoltMon.  There was no ability to
communicate but the 10 MHz continued (close but clearly not disciplined).  I
do not recall if the 1 PPS was still present or not.  I am on vacation right
now and can't get to it.  If you need that information, I can check it when
I get back.  I haven't gotten around to doing the 'autopsy' yet.

Joe