[time-nuts] Please send your paypal for PicTic II PCBs

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 14:37:50 UTC 2010

Just tried to invoice the ones not paid yet but paypal doesn't allow enough time
for me to complete the invoice and thinks it is OK to dump my work up to that
point, note to self sell ebay stock short and use money to hire someone to do
paperwork.

The people in the EU / UK I wanted to ship at the same time to save on shipping
but not delay the ones who have paid.

No hurry for other locations as they can be shipped one at a time.

Stanley