[time-nuts] Basic question regarding comparing two frequencies

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sun Jul 25 02:57:36 UTC 2010

Probably yes.

There are also a number of lower cost instruments (just above consumer
grade)like HF-VHF VNAs that implement much of the smarts in a PC on the
market.

As to high end instruments w/ USB or Ethernet, I'm not so sure. The USA is
doing less and less hardware development, so instruments are not being
bought in anything like the quantity as in the past.

FWIW,

-John