[time-nuts] Basic question regarding comparing two frequencies

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sun Jul 25 15:40:33 UTC 2010

Yup. Newer equipment is just not fixable.

I have a HP 8753D VNA with the 6 GHz option. The 3-6 GHz band is sick and
I cannot get any response out of Agilent for anything more than a
simplified block diagram from the manual. They want me to send the module
back for a $7500 fix. I can buy a used module on eBay for about $4300.

Neither are in the budget. I think the thing is fixable, but not w/o the
info.

FWIW,

-John