[time-nuts] Symmetricom X72

Richard W. Solomon w1ksz at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 25 17:22:28 UTC 2010

I bought two HP 5345A's for short money on e-Pay. The second
one is the organ donor !!
I bought these primarily because it has a 1,000 second gate
time. When using a GPSDO as the reference, I can resolve down
to mHz (If I believe that !!). But, the resolution is a lot
better than the HP's that have a 10 second Gate Time.

73, Dick, W1KSZ