[time-nuts] Fury - Rubidium

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 01:48:09 UTC 2010

Hi Brian,

based on your measurements, it seems that your unit has a swing  of about
0.00566 Hertz per Volt EFC, which is very little.

This compares to about 8Hz per volt for the standard DOCXO's we use.

That's a 1413 to 1 difference in EFC sensitivity between the Rb and the
standard OCXO.

We use a dacgain of 15 for the standard OCXO, so try 15 * 1400 = 21,000 for
 the Dacgain (that's a lot of dacgain!)

We use 0.7 for EFCS, and 15 for PHASECO, and 40 to 80 for EFC  Damping.

Unfortunately we do not have the Rb's here in house that you are using to
try this out.

Let me know if that works,
bye,
Said

In a message dated 7/27/2010 17:46:42 Pacific Daylight Time,