[time-nuts] Fury - Rubidium - PIS

Brian Kirby kilodelta4foxmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 01:51:27 UTC 2010

That part I understand (your drawing), its a basic phase lock loop.
What I am having trouble with is the Fury's commands relationship.

The Fury controller has the following SERVO commands to set up the loop:

SERVo:DACG which is the DAC gain, a control voltage range ?
range is 0.1 to 10,000 -- the DAC is 0 to +5V

SERVo:EFCS which is the EFC Scale, proportional gain of the PID loop
range is 0.0 to 500.0 -- 0.7 example for a good double oven and 6.0 for
a simple single oven

SERVo:EFCD which is IIR filter time constant
range is 0.0 to 4000.0 -- example between 10 and 50

Thanks - Brian KD4FM