[time-nuts] Updated Shera controller

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 22:39:51 UTC 2010

I assume that some one will donate their time end effort like I am
presently doing on the Dual Mixer I have spend in excess of $1000 on the project
and untold hours and do not expect any payback. I thought that is what
time-nuts  is all about.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 7/28/2010 6:06:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,