[time-nuts] FS: 5370A

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Thu Jul 29 05:57:41 UTC 2010

Ok guys, it has been sitting on my floor far too long and I don't know
when I'll get around to working on it. When I last messed with it, I
went through quite a few of the performance tests and IIRC, most
passed. It measures frequency ok, but it's off a bit on TI
measurements. I intended to open it up and get things up to spec, but
never finished. It does have one intermittant BNC on the front panel
that I haven't re-soldered yet.

I'm not sure what the current prices are, but I know what I paid for
it. How about $100 (less than I paid) plus shipping? Continental US
only, please. I'll even throw in a fan that I was going to mount on
the back heatsink.

PM me. No need to clog up the list.

Joe Gray
W5JG