[time-nuts] Message for John Allen K1AE re 74AC175PC

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 08:56:01 UTC 2010

Hi John

Apologies to you and all for writing via the list but I've had no response
to direct emails so not sure if they're being dumped by a spam filter or
whatever.

You expressed interest in two off 74AC175PC ICs and I would be grateful if
you could contact me again please to confirm whether or not you still
require  them.

If not it's no problem but all others requested have now been  shipped and
I didn't want to offer yours to anyone else without checking  with you first.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR