[time-nuts] Updated Shera controller

Arnold Tibus arnold.tibus at gmx.de
Thu Jul 29 17:51:34 UTC 2010

No problem for the PRS10 - there is an external pps input.

For the FRK-RbO I don't have a practical solution yet,
because I don't have a manual with circuit diagram found
for this 5 MHz model. This RbO is actually running free,
drift controlled by an external resistor set by two 10 turns
potentiometers. I think it should be possible to inject a
current instead. The control by eg. the Shera controller
need some modifs for this purpose which I have not yet done.
The time constant need to be modified too I think.

Arnold