[time-nuts] Updated Shera controller

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 19:07:46 UTC 2010

Thank you Brooke
I have only been with this group for a year so I am not aware of all past
dialog.
 What has been the result driving the PRS10 with an external source  and
was it a GPS or a Tbolt? I am not trying to be cute but if there is an
alternative with test data I would like to buy one and compare it with what I
presently have.
 If I am repetitive I shut up, but the proliferation of Rb's it makes
sense to lock them to GPS, listening to some new members. To day Rb's are
cheaper than good OCXO's!
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 7/29/2010 2:16:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,