[time-nuts] Updated Shera controller

Brian Kirby kilodelta4foxmike at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 23:30:34 UTC 2010

Have you looked at using the TAC32 software?.  You can use the 53131A
with it and a GPS receiver and time tag data and log the time interval.
  You can tell it to record a one second file, and a average file, for
what ever you set the 53131A up to average, and it will also generate a
satellite status file.  TAC32 is designed for Motorola GPS receivers.
It generates daily files automatically.  Great for long term monitoring,
I use it to compare a HP5065A rubidium to GPS via a Motorola M12+ receiver.

Brian