[time-nuts] More from the obsolete gps file: oncore nmea

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 02:57:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

The FAA may not care, but a 4 pound chunk of metal being hit by a plane
travelling 400KM/H or more will take out the pilot, and likely cause a small
plane to crash. If a 747 is hit in the right spot, even that may come  down..

Single engine aircraft windshields are tested to withstand 2lb birds  or
less. A 4 pound bird will already go through the windshield, even at medium
speeds at low altitudes, I know someone who this happened to.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 5/31/2010 03:01:41 Pacific Daylight Time,