[time-nuts] Motorola GPS Z3801A

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Wed Jun 2 00:45:54 UTC 2010

Hi Rex,
This well help a great deal.  If you read some of my earlier posts, I'm stuck with a Z3801A that I bought at the Dayton
Hamfest, which unfortunately, doesn't work.  I'm hoping it's only the RS-232 port, but after 24 hours, only the holdover
light is on.  So now I either have two bad antennas, or a bad Z3801A (beyond the RS-232).

Thanks again,
Bob