[time-nuts] Fiberoptic 10MHz link

michael cook mike.cook at orange.fr
Thu Jun 3 06:17:50 UTC 2010

Aren't you going about this in the wrong way? You only need isolation between the gps antenna and the gpsdo, and not put the gpsdo in the roof. Or am I missing something? Optical GPS antenna links cable exist, but are expensive. Otherwise lightning surge protectors should be good enough. Some on epay a <$30.