[time-nuts] Comments on Tbolt deal - Fluke.L

Mike Naruta AA8K aa8k at comcast.net
Sat Jun 5 14:35:30 UTC 2010

I just received a Thunderbolt from fluke.L to
replace the TAPR Thunderbolt I have that fails.
I paid fluke.L on May 19 and it arrived in
Michigan, USA on June 3.

I'm in my second day of testing with the fluke.L
Thunderbolt and it is working fine so far.

In January I bought the Thunderbolt PRECISION
GPS 10mhz Standard's LED Monitor from fluke.L
and it works fine.

Mike - AA8K