[time-nuts] Monsanto 1500A

Dick Moore richiem at hughes.net
Sun Jun 13 03:32:27 UTC 2010

While selling nearly all of my stuff, I found several boxes that had been forgotten for a long time. One contained a Monsanto 1500A Counter-timer. It's a cool old box, good-looking fairly well built, 9 digit Nixie display. I'd like to get it running, but a half dozen boards were out of it in a smaller box. They go in the back row of boards, but I have no idea what order some of them go in. There's one bad Nixie, but I found one on fleaBay. If anyone has a manual or knows the board order, I sure could use some help.

Best,
Dick Moore