[time-nuts] My stubborn Z3801A

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Mon Jun 14 00:45:13 UTC 2010

Just got mine running again that was stashed away for some time.
I've had communication problems, too, when I was trying different power
supplies for the 422/232 converter.
Rebooting the PC finally fixed that...

I'm using SatStat with Com port settings as follows:
Baud Rate 19200
Data Bits 7
Stop Bits 1
Parity Odd