[time-nuts] Trying Again: Datachron 3650 Manual?

Donn Williams donnw at opticalscientific.com
Mon Jun 14 15:28:27 UTC 2010

Hi All:

I'm new to the list. I posted almost 2 weeks ago but never got a reply, so
thought I'd try again. I recently picked up a Datachron 3650-133 GPS

Synchronized Time Code Generator to use as a timebase for my amateur

astronomy observatory.  I've looked all over for a PDF of the manual and

can't find anything.  Does anyone have a copy (paper or PDF) that they could
send me a copy of?  I'd gladly cover reproduction / shipping costs. Even a
copy of ANY Datachron 3650 series manual would help. I'd really like to have
some info on this unit and would appreciate any help offered.  Many thanks.

Peace & blessings,

Donn Williams / donnw at opticalscientific.com