[time-nuts] My stubborn Z3801A

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Tue Jun 15 03:21:25 UTC 2010

Hi Adrian,
I got it working the other day, thanks to yours, and Hal's email with the port configuration.  I'm still not sure how
the guy who sold it to me got it working with the 0 ohm resistors still in the circuit.  So much for buying at a
hamfest, and so much for ethical people.

I will have to try Ulrich's software soon.  Tried Lady Heather, but it didn't see the unit.

Bob