[time-nuts] 5061A Problem Child

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Thu Jun 17 05:07:07 UTC 2010

The phase modulation is working.

I tried the oscilloscope set up that Francis suggested but I could not
convince myself that anything was happening.  However, my 53310A did the
trick.  A quick push of the 'AutoScale' button and it was definitely clear
that Mod was either On or Off.

I do have a SA, an Ailtech 757A and an HP 8562A.  I could tell no difference
on the 757A.

Now on to the question of why no 2nd Harmonic.

Joe