[time-nuts] Advantages & Disadvantages of the TPLL Method

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Jun 20 23:17:59 UTC 2010

On 06/21/2010 12:49 AM, Chuck Harris wrote:
> WarrenS wrote:
>>
>> GandalfG8 Posted:
>> > "Snake Oil anyone?"
>>
>> I nice short response, but it shows missed the MAJOR difference. You
>> need to see:
>> < http://www.thegleam.com/ke5fx/tpll.htm >
>> ws
>
> No disrespect to you or John intended, but that is a data set of one
> experiment.
> We used to call that a High School Proof.
>
> It takes an infinite number of experiments of that sort to "prove" a
> conjecture.

It doesn't prove it, just makes it fairly likely correct.

But then again, "correct" is not available here. Sufficiently accurate
within some bounds is. These bounds can be of a myriad of types.

As for the Warren style TPLL, a particular implementation needs to be
referred to, both in form of analogue design and digital processing.

 From that limiting properties may be established. Some of these may be
compensated for enhanced performance.

Cheers,
Magnus