[time-nuts] Advantages & Disadvantages of the TPLL Method

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Jun 21 00:37:53 UTC 2010

Hi

Schematics of each of the various implementations tired would be nice. That would allow others to implement duplicates and see what happened. Without schematics only approximations can be implemented and analyzed. That generally opens up more issues than it addresses. The nature of the conversation so far is not one that encourages participation or shared experimentation.

Details of the various experiments attempted would be helpful. The "rabbit out o the hat" approach to data gets pretty old pretty fast. It's apparent from various oblique references that far more than the run off against the Symmetricom box has been done.

A more rigorous  approach to the math is needed if this is ever going to be accepted. This is after all an area where hair splitting issues over the math have been a very big deal for at least 40 years.

Bob