[time-nuts] crystal oscillators & TPLL

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Jun 22 21:35:47 UTC 2010

In message <415E11EFEC7B46FFB05A790F4F4A4D4D at Warcon28Gz>, "WarrenS" writes:
>Poul-Henning posted

>So is there some part that is not obvious to you?

Yes, it is painfully obvious to me, that you are so in love with
your idea, that no argument will ever penetrate your defensive
shield.

Please look up the proper scientific response to your
results in the following handy table:

Observation			Action
Results worse than expected	Find out what went wrong.
Results as expected		Find out what went wrong.
Results better than expected	Find out what went wrong.

Please do not reply to this email, I have no desire to
have further correspondence with you.