[time-nuts] Yet another GPSDO - locking to 10MHz

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Mon Jun 28 00:59:51 UTC 2010

All this talk about interpolation reminds me of a little neat chip by Analog
Devices, AD9500.  It's programmable digital delay, bit, with lops resolution
with a loons full-scale range.  I believe (from app notes) you can push it
to 100us FS, giving 390ns resolution.  I think the minimum jitter at the
lowest FS was about lops.  The AD9500 is cell and the 9501 is TTS.

http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/48545/AD/AD9500.html

app note

http://www.analog.com/static/imported-files/application_notes/105895411AN-260.pdf

Bob