[time-nuts] Datum TS-2100 firmware updating

ernieperes at aol.com ernieperes at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 14:26:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

Ok,  I have the info from the web but it is not too much.
I got GPS data but seems to me that the ECF is out of limit?????  and the digital word is not changing...frozen.... but sometime very seldom it is locked properly after tickling a few hrs.....then no luck for the next few weeks....
I have the original active antenna with about 46dB gain and the GPS is OK but the digital control part has problem.

Rgds Ernie.