[time-nuts] Slightly off subject request schematics for Rohde&Schwarz SMIQ03b

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:56:02 UTC 2010

Hello to the group. This is slightly off subject.
But from what I have seen there is a vast wealth of experience and knowledge
in this group.

I have picked up a Rohde&Schwarz SMIQ03b 300khz-3.3Ghz sig gen.
Have already repaired several issues with the cpu battery backup etc.
But the summing board is giving me a real challenge. Its a multi layer board
with smt devices.
Very very very hard to trace out. Oh for the HP 2 sided boards.

I was wondering if anyone might have a schematic of the summing board
please.
Even just the FLL, D/A converter, filter, and amplifier to drive the VCOs
area.

Thanks in advance for your time. Appreciate any help.
Paul
WB8-TSL