[time-nuts] Traceable to NIST...??
mpb45 at clanbaker.org
Mon Jun 28 16:57:42 EDT 2010
Hello, Time Nutters--
Traceable to NIST...? All you need is this LPRO Rb osc being
disciplined by a GPSDO and you can claim NIST traceability?
Not the way I understand the rules....
What say the list?
> Today’s communication devices and protocols often require
> an accurate timebase. Leveraging the best technology of
> yesterday and today, we are proud to bring you the world's
> first rubidium GPSDO under $500! The LPRO-101 by Efratom®
> /Symmetricom®, stabilized by a high-sensitivity GPS system,
> provides affordable, traceable precision. Watch our DEMO
* Features: Guaranteed Accurate to < 5x10-11,
Traceable to NIST when LED is green
* Typical accuracy is even better → Typical Accuracy Charted
* Low phase noise 10 MHz, 50Ω BNC output at +7 dBm
* Includes power supply and high-gain GPS antenna
* Phase Locked for absolute accuracy over long time intervals
More information about the time-nuts