[time-nuts] FE-405 DOCXO info request

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Mon Jun 28 22:01:35 UTC 2010

On 06/28/2010 11:25 PM, Stanley Reynolds wrote:
> Thanks, looking into it now, maybe they left the door unlocked.

You will not know until you try the handle.

You would need to take a photo of the other side of the PCB. I tried to
find it among your photos, but no luck. I would have been happy to
traced up the full pinning on that connector for you.

What you want to know is the commands. You should be able to figure
those out. The patent is clear enough on the overall scheme of things.

Cheers,
Magnus