[time-nuts] hp10811-60111 on ebay

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 11:57:19 UTC 2010

Hi
The problem with the 10811 is the wide distribution. You do not know what
you get. I am in the fortunate position that eight out of ten 10811 are way
below 1 E-12 between 1 and 100 seconds one even out to 1000 seconds. As a
matter  of fact some of the plain 10811's are better than the 10811-5071's I
have. You  figure.
Personally I am happy with my Datum and HP 10811's but I think there are
many later model Osc. out there that may give them a run for the money. Among
 all of us it would make sense to have one data base with data on different
Rub.  and Osc. Corby has an impressive data collection. Still have not
found much  performance data on the HP 1938.
With all my rambling above, if you do not have any thing in that direction
I think the 10811 for $ 125 is in the reasonable range, I sold some for
half  that, till I found out what I had, thanks to Corby.
Bert

In a message dated 6/29/2010 6:16:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,