[time-nuts] hp10811-60111 on ebay

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Tue Jun 29 12:32:13 UTC 2010

Affordable because we haven't paid someone else to do the testing....  ;-)

Operating age seems to correlate well with most of the 10811 family,
well-used older is almost always better.  Seems to apply the HP 105s and
Sulzer 5As as well.  They are almost always a few orders of magnitude
better than their catalog specs. You still have to test them, though.

mailto:oz at ozindfw.net
Oz
POB 93167
Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport)