[time-nuts] hp10811-60111 on ebay

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Jun 29 13:17:25 UTC 2010

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 00:17:53 +1200
Steve Rooke <sar10538 at gmail.com> wrote:

> So it goes without saying that you really don't know what you have
> unless you can test it in some way. It's OK looking at a table of what
> someone else has tested for their 10811 but that doesn't mean yours is
> exactly the same.

And now the big question is, how do i test such an
oscillator? I dont have any high precision counter
avilable at all. And i dont want to spend the money
for a measurement service (for the same money, i
could buy a good oscillator new). Or is there
anyone new Switzerland who has such equipment who
would measure oscillators for me?

			Attila Kinali

--
If you want to walk fast, walk alone.