[time-nuts] hp10811-60111 on ebay

Paramithiotti, Luciano Paolo S luciano.paramithiotti at hp.com
Tue Jun 29 14:30:09 UTC 2010

 Ha! Ok,sorry for misunderstanding.
I am working jus now in understanding what can be my best reference to use as reference in ADEV measuring.
My test set is an HP53132a counter national interface and I am currently using the KE5Fx time interval anlysis software.
I have in my shack 3 GPSDO HPZ3016, HPZ3805, Trimble and others and as OCXO have a very good AN-URQ23.
The trouble is to identify the best reference I have, for short and long stability.

Measuring Z3816 vs URQ23 i can measure 2.17E-10 at 1 sec, 2.59E-11 at 10 sec and 8.8E-12 at 100 sec. Looking the URQ manual the stability have to be 2E-12 at 1 and 10 sec, 3E-12 at 100 sec. All the source are warmed up fron several days.

The HP gps use an MTI 260 series oscillator double oven. Looking the datasheet is better than the HP 10811.

Some idea?

Luciano