[time-nuts] Motion effects on accuracy of GPS pps

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue Jun 29 14:41:57 UTC 2010

From memory, I believe tvb did some experiments with an OCXO or Rb measuring AVAR while flipping the oscillator upside down (+/- 1g). You may find links on tvb's web site www.leapsecond.com

At the moment, I cannot find the link...

Didier

PS: Note to tvb: Tom, when you have time, a search or indexing feature on your web site would be very useful. Apparently, Google is not able to find much of the excellent resources and data you have, maybe because many pages are not linked through the main page?

------------------------ Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...