[time-nuts] yet another GPSDO design, or so

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jun 29 20:34:27 UTC 2010

Bob Camp wrote:
> Hi
>
> Are you referring to something like this:
>
> http://www.electronicsweekly.com/Articles/2008/05/01/43680/fast-settling-syn
> chronous-pwm-dac-filter-has-almost-no.htm
>
> as a synchronous filter for the PWM?
>
> Bob

Yes, that is the original article.
There's a later one (the link is in the archives) which shows how to use
a pair of  16 bit PWM signals in conjunction with such a filter.
However there is an error in one of the resistor values.
Ulrich built and tested a 24 bit version using a pair of 16 bit PWM signals.

Bruce