[time-nuts] [FS] New Gigatronics 2408AL 10MHz - 8GHz signal generator

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Fri Mar 12 07:34:06 UTC 2010

Hello, folks. I have a Giga-tronics 20408AL signal generator for sale. It does 10MHz - 8GHz. I believe it to be new and uninstalled. It is in immaculate physical condition. It was originally sold in 2007 and has a factory cal sticker from May 17, 2007. It is packed in the factory box with software and original docs.

Specs can be seen here:
http://www.rootscomm.com/products/tms/files/2400.pdf

If you are interested, please contact me off list for pics, etc. Thanks.

-Pete