[time-nuts] TADD enclosure screw sizes...

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Mar 14 13:13:17 UTC 2010

There is a way to slide the board in that clears the standoffs; almost
impossible to describe so I should make a video of it one of these days!
    In general, you slide the board in with a very shallow "angle of
attack" and do an overshoot-and-reverse.  I'm sure that's an unusable
description, but let it be a challenge -- it can be done!

John
----